Colorado Protection Orders
Protection Order Attorney (also called Restraining Order) in Mesa County, Colorado
Are you seeking protection from, or have you been charged with:
- Physical abuse -- such as shoving, hitting, kicking
- Emotional abuse -- intimidation, abusive language, threats of violence
- Domestic Violence -- violence between spouses or spouse-like relationships
- Harassment or stalking -- harassing phone calls, videotaping of private acts, criminal trespass
I will serve as your strong and committed advocate and guide you through the legal process of obtaining or challenging:
- Protection orders
- Emergency orders of protection
- Temporary restraining orders
- Permanent restraining orders
Personal Attention and Advocacy
We can help you get a Temporary Protection Order the day you file. Permanent Protection Orders are on the emergency docket of the court and can often be resolved within weeks. These are not trials for the faint-hearted and require quick-thinking and fast action to track down witnesses and get prepared for surprise witnesses in court. I have represented both the individual seeking protection and the restrained and I know what the judge takes into consideration in making his or her decision.
Call now for a consultation on protective order cases 970.639.0331.